Real Estate Attorney for Buying a House
Our attorneys are experienced representing Clients that are buying a house. We will provide you personal and professional representation and guidance at a reasonable and fair price. Please call and speak to our law firm about the purchase of your home.
If you are buying a house, you will need a real estate attorney to assist you with many issues including the following:
- What inspections you should obtain before signing a Contract of Sale
- What terms to include in your Contract of Sale
- Explaining the terms of the Contract of Sale and negotiating terms that will protect your interests
- Ordering Title Insurance and analyzing the Title Report when it is issued
- Assisting with issues while you are obtaining a mortgage
- What steps to take before the Closing
- Calculating accurate Closing adjustments and credits for real estate taxes and other credits
- Personal representation at the real estate Closing
If you are buying a house, our law firm can also assist you with obtaining a land survey, making sure that the house has certificates of occupancies for all structures and improvements from NYC or the local municipality, explaining any encroachments or easements on the property, dealing with oil and propane tanks, if any, and assisting the potential homeowner with any other aspects that arise in the purchase of your new home.
Your real estate purchase may seem confusing and can even seem overwhelming! The process does have many moving parts and stages. However, our experienced attorneys will explain everything and go over your options to make the process as simple and smooth as possible. Please call a real estate attorney today. Danziger Legal PLLC is happy to offer a flat fee and reasonable pricing for our legal services.