Selling a Coop
Our attorneys are experienced representing Clients successfully sell their Cooperative units. We will provide you personal and professional representation and guidance at a reasonable and fair price. Our firm is focused on the details, which helps ensure a smooth and successful transaction. Please call and speak to our law firm about your Coop Sale today.
When selling a cooperative apartment, our attorneys can assist you with the following:
- Drafting and Negotiating the Contract of Sale
- Coordinating with the Coop to ensure all fees and paperwork are available at closing
- Obtaining your Original Stock Certificate and Proprietary Lease for the Closing
- Paying off any existing liens on the Coop including a mortgage payoff
- Review and analyze Lien Search
- Closing Adjustments
- Attendance at the closing to ensure the sale proceeds are paid in full in accordance with the contract.