Real Estate Lawyer — Selling a House
If you are selling a house and looking for a real estate attorney, our lawyers would be happy to assist you with the sale of your house. We will provide you personal and professional representation and guidance at a reasonable and fair price. Our attorneys are detail-oriented and will work hard to make sure that your transaction is a smooth and successful one. Please call and speak to our law firm about the sale of your home today.
You will need a real estate attorney to assist you with many issues including the following:
- Reviewing and negotiating a Listing Agreement with a real estate agent
- Drafting, proofing, and editing a Contract of Sale
- Negotiating the terms of the Contract based on your specific situation and your needs
- Clearing any Title Defects and exceptions that arise when a title search is conducted
- Advise you on how to prepare the property for the closing
- We will draft, proof, and edit Deed of Sale and required tax documents
- Draft and review any Power of Attorneys that are necessary
- Calculate the necessary Closing adjustments for real estate taxes, maintenance fees, common charges, oil or gas credits, and any other credits
- Attend the Closing to make sure that all of your necessary expenses are paid and importantly, that you receive the sale proceeds as agreed upon.
Selling a house can seem overwhelming but our law firm will answer any questions that you have and guide you through the process in a personal and professional manner. Call Danziger Legal PLLC today for a quote on legal representation for the sale of your home.